28 Jun 2010

Posted!!!!

As way of apology to my Ebay customers who have had to wait for their orders, they were posted this morning by first class recorded mail, they should be with you tomorrow.

I really do have a problem with letting my customers down, I have always prided myself on getting orders out quickly.

Now how about this one?

As some of you may have seen I sell laminated cache calling cards. This should explain itself. They are calling cards and they are laminated.

I posted 100 out to a customer last week, he has emailed me today and said that he won't be leaving feedback as the cards are shiny but not laminated, so not as described!!!!

I have emailed him back, told him to peel the corner of one of the cards and he will, lo and behold, be able to peel the laminating covering away.
I also offered him a full refund if he returns the cards to me. Surprise surprise, he hasn't replied.

No comments: