30 Jul 2010

Latest Coins In The Ebay Shop/Short Breaks

Latest Coins

As I promised that I would let blog readers know which coins would be going in to my Ebay shop before I actually list them, here are the next three. There are two 10th anniversay coins, both a standard size and a micro coin, and a Leave Only Footprints, Take Only Photographs coin. Apologies for the poor photo quality on the micro coin. These coins will be listed in the shop on August 7th when I am back from my two short breaks. If anyone did want any before they are listed just email me and let me know.





Short Breaks

I am having a few days away starting from Monday. I am taking my youngest son Cameron down to London for five days. There won't be any caching for me down there unfortunately as he doesn't enjoy it and to be fair, it is his holiday.

Straight from dropping him back off home in New Mills, I am going to be meeting Wemnog, his son Tom and Tom's mate Lewis in Warrington, before carrying on up to the Lake District for a long weekend.

Hopefully we should be doing some caching there as well as messing about on the water. We are taking our inflatable up, hopefully we should have a small outboard for it by then. We are also taking the Canadian canoe up. There are some caches around that can only be reached by boat, so we are hoping to do a few of those if we get a chance. We aren't daft though, we shall be staying in the motorhome, the two lads will be in a tent.

So, that's me, all blogged out for now. I am sure that I will have lots to tell you in the next blog, including the latest updates on the camping event and the UK geocoin.

All for now, happy caching.

No comments: